Sunday, 24 February 2013

China Town






Coat H&M Dungarees Ebay Mens Shirt Asos Tights Primark 

Hello there! I went to London the other week with college to get inspiration for my new textiles project. As I'm obsessed with all things oriental me and my friend took a sneaky trip to China Town in Central London.
I'm finding men's clothing more appealing to women's at the moment, I haven't been on any shopping trips but from what I've seen lately, I really like the prints in men's clothing (the size can be a problem) especially in shirts and sweatshirts.
Hope you have a loverlee day, speak soon! :] xo



4 comments:

  1. SAME here! I am soooo finding men's clothing more appealing to women. I am slowly trying to incorporate more looks into my wardrobe that are like that. Staring with getting a African print suit! I NEED ONE, I saw so many of them on men during LFW :) Ahhhh
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I really want one too!! I bought a oversized African print shirt that I'm wearing as a dress atm! If I see any around I'll let you know :)
      Xx

      Delete
    2. Yeah, its really nice, I can't wait until you style the other one you have ^_^ and THANK YOUUUUU same here!
      xx

      Delete
  2. omg loving this outfit! the shirt with the dungarees looks insane :) and ah china town is so cool! wish i lived in london :) xo
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo