Monday, 2 July 2012

Sunny Surprises #2












Hello there! So to carry on from the previous post I met up with my friend Nomsa Who also has a blog which is very very cool (she posts about fashion inspiration and all that jazz) and we took some photos whilst wondering around town! I'm wearing a dipped hem dress my mom bought me from quite a while ago and my new trainers. Also under my dress I'm wearing a Tinkerbell T-shirt that I have had for so long, but I love to put it underneath clothes because it has the cutest pattern and it's an off white colour so it can go with a lot of my clothing. If you don't already know Nomsa click this link to her blog because you won't be disappointed! http://representing-me.blogspot.co.uk/
Enjoy! :) xoxx

6 comments:

  1. hate that last picture haha, whyohwhy would you use it taya?
    I love love love your top though! :)

    www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa coz you look so cute! Thank you :D xoxx

      Delete
  2. Love that dress, the print is absolutely beautiful! It looks so sweet paired with that shirt underneath :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress, I love the colours, so tropical, but I especially love it on you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo